Stuart is an experienced speaker who has presented to small and large groups and achieves a real connection with the audience through real life stories.
As a caring coach and mentor, Stuart can provide assistance to really make a difference in peoples lives – it is his passion.
Sometimes all you need is a nudge in the right direction or another point of view to clarify a choice or solve a problem. Get in touch online if you are more comfortable with this approach.
MENTAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
- How to get through some of life’s mental health challenges. Real information from someone that has been there!
- Strategies you can implement to improve and maintain your mental health.
- How you can still have a fulfilling life living with a mental health condition/s.
- Mental health in the workplace, what you can do to have a mentally healthy workplace.
- Interview Coaching – What employers look for during interviews.
- Different ways you can stand out of the crowd when applying for jobs.
- Up-skilling yourself for that next job or career.
- Resume reviewing and updating.
To say that today’s job market is competitive is an understatement! How do I know this? Because I have been on all sides of the job fence, I have seen firsthand how hard it is to get a job, to get that face-to- face time of opportunity in front of a potential employer to sell […]
Ever wondered why you’re just not getting any call backs or interviews for the jobs you are applying for? My question is ‘how many resumes do you have and how often do you change that resume?’ If your answer is ‘one and never’ then this article may just be the ticket you need to get […]
Stepping outside your comfort zone; Having a red hot go; Trying something new; Finding your thing! Do any of these sound familiar? In this article I will explain to you how by doing exactly what I have just mentioned could help you unearth new opportunities you had never thought of. The need So what do […]
Speaking from experience the answer may surprise you! With our ever increasing fascination and use of social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter to name a few, it seems that employers have jumped onto the bandwagon when looking for potential employees. The difference is that employers are looking at your content and use of the […]